Saturday, June 18, 2016

Oh, Give Me a Home -- SOLD

Looking for a quality lever harp?  Consider me:  I am a 36 string Salvi Livia, built in 1998 and have a walnut finish.  I've had 2 owners.  The serial number is #20768.  A new Livia sells for $4,250, so I am a bargain at $2300.   I come with a dust cover and a heavy duty fitted, padded transport cover with convenient wheels which is like new (sells for $340)!  My tuning key and a digital tuner are included.  Height, weight and all dimensions can be found on www.salviharpsinc.com


Notes from sales agent (aka - me):  This is a former student's harp 
who is no longer playing.  The harp is fully strung and holds its pitch and has a full, rich, sustained tone.  It is strung with folk nylon and has a full set of sharping levers.  There are some minor nicks and scrapes as any harp would pick up along the way.  There is also a nonstructural crack about 1" long off the side of the second sound hole from the bottom.  It does not affect the integrity or sound of the harp in any way.  An estimate to repair this is $200 by a good luthier or competent furniture repair person and that is reflected in the price.  Located in south Orange County, California.  Any shipping costs will be paid by the buyer.  Sold as is.

Call, text or email with any further questions.

0 comments: